Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hannah Bear is one week old

Hannah Elizabeth is one week old today. I can't believe a week has gone by so fast. I guess it's a preview of the rest of our lives...they do grow so fast. Hannah is an adorable baby. She is a very content baby and really only cries when she wants eats. She loves the attention from everyone and just seems to be so alert and aware of things going on around her. She is really a dream baby.

Every time I look at Hannah am so grateful that the Lord changed the desire of my heart and whispered to me that another baby was in His will and how much He desired to bless us with another child. I am so humbled that He would reach down and touch our lives in such a personal way. I remember like it was yesterday we found out I was pregnant. I was amazed at how quickly it happened yet seemed like it took forever. Then when we found out we were having a girl I honestly thought they made a mistake. But she is here and she is all girl and beautiful.

Happy One Week Hannah Elizabeth.


One week old and pretty in purple.

2 comments:

sarasusen said...

I just love how girlie you make her. I love the little head bows!! She's so sweet! I can't believe how fast it has gone wither. I remember being at Co-Op and you telling me you were pregnant! You were so excited!It's been a blessing to sit back and watch God work on your heart for another baby, and then watch as He brought Hannah into your arms. Puts tears into my eyes!! Enjoy her and give her hugs and snuggles for me!!

sandra said...

Hannah is such a beautiful blessing. I know her big brothers will take good care of her! All my best to the Pellerin family
Sandra