Monday, June 13, 2011

From the Desks of Isaiah, Elijah and Hannah

Another weeks of robots,some successful some not so successful. Check out the videos at the bottom to see the cool one!



I love craigslist. I love it! I've gotten so many great items for amazing deals. Case and point these super cute sand and water table or in Hannah's case just water table for $10. She LOVES it. I love the umbrella to shade her from the sun that we do occasionally have here in Washington.


Thanks MOM! I love it! Isn't her dress the cutest??


Stay tuned for my next post that will bless your socks off...I mean literally hold on put some shoes on and tie your laces really tight...not that will help because it's pretty amazing!


Video one is Isaiah with the connection so the robot goes around in circles. Elijah did not like that and wanted it to move forward and back. So we made a "controller" and he had to figure out how to wire it up...he did!


No comments: