Monday, August 24, 2009

Ace of Cakes

Elijah and I love to watch cake shows together. Ace of Cakes, and Food Network's Cake Challenges, are two of our favorites. It's actually a very cute little bond we share. He's still very much a mommy's boy and I love it. So the other day we were just hanging out talking and he said "I think I will be a firefighter, a police officer, or a cake decorator" Inside I laughed and remembered that song from Sesame Street "one of these things is not like the others" Since then he's been begging to decorate a cake. So late last night when for some reason I had a burst of energy we baked a cake with his little cake pan and I let him decorate it the way he wanted. He wanted white frosting, with fresh blueberries, chocolate chips and sprinkles. Very unique and creative.




Adding the sprinkles.




The final product and the creator.

1 comment:

kelizzle/johnnyred said...

When we used to get Food Network Ace of Cakes was one of my fav shows. I swore I could decorate a cake awesomely but I was in denial.