Monday, December 29, 2008

Out with the old in with the New

The week before Christmas my refrigerator was making a very bad noise. It sounded like a helicopter in distress. I knew it wasn't good but it was still running and that was good enough for me. The day before Christmas it wasn't staying cool. We moved all our food to the entryway. (I was very thankful for winter in Maine) The fridge was dead. Our good friends Josh and Amy helped with the plan to get us a new one. I won't go into all the details, but it certainly was a God thing because the circumstances lined up so perfectly. The day after Christmas our new fridge arrived. We went with black to match the stove and dishwasher. I love it! The best part about it right now is that is SO clean! I hope I can keep it that way!





1 comment:

sarasusen said...

and black hides all the dirt and fingerprints that come with having kids :-)

I'm so happy for you! You'll have to tell me the final price.....