Monday, May 3, 2010

Butterflies!

How fun? Butterflies! Elijah got a kit for his birthday and the kids had so much fun watching the process again. As Isaiah said "I could watch it over and over again" I could too. It's such an amazing process. Isaiah wasn't into touching the butterfly last year but this year was a whole different story. He loved it!!
Elijah checking out the "painted lady" butterfly.

Time to let them go.




Here's a video we took waiting for the butterfly to emerge. It kept shaking and shaking and we were sure we would capture it. But we grew weary of waiting and went to bed and of course when we woke there it was. In total we had 5!

1 comment:

Jen said...

This is so cool!!! I definitely want to try this with my boys. Would it be too late in the season for me to do it this year?