Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Celebrating the Names of Jesus Women's Christmas Party

I was able to go to our women's Christmas party this year. It was awesome. The theme was Celebrating the names of Jesus. Did you know He has many names? Each of our tables represented a name of Jesus. Our group chose King of Kings. We decorated it with a royal purple table cloth,gold, and finishing touch a love letter from our King to us His princesses. Other tables included, Prince of Peace, The Branch, Consuming Fire, El Roi, I AM, The Bridegroom, and the Word. All the tables were so beautiful. The food was awesome, the fellowship sweet,the Word refreshing, and the worship heavenly. I so enjoyed spending time with the wonderful women at Calvary Creekside. I am blessed.


Denise and I


Leah and Kristy

Here are the Princesses sitting at the Kings table.

Our centerpiece.


Love letter from Jesus

Place setting


The wrapping game.


No comments: