Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Let your light shine


Isaiah started baseball yesterday at the little local school up the street. He practiced throwing, catching and hitting off the tee. He loves to go there and interact with the kids. I am beginning to see the Lord work in his life and how he is becoming a witness for Him. They may be just small things to some but they speak volumes to my heart. A kid came up to the tee, he swung missed the ball and a large group of kids burst out in laughter. But Isaiah called out "that's ok try again". It really blessed me to see him have compassion on this kid. Now I am not saying my Isaiah or Elijah are perfect...who is. But I do think it's important as parents to point out when they have behavior that is glorifying to the Lord. Not to puff him up, but to encourage him in the right.


Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.
(Mat 5:16)

No comments: