Thursday, November 27, 2008

Give Thanks!

Happy Thanksgiving!

What we are thankful for:

Bethany- I am thankful for so many things. I am thankful for my savior Jesus, who is so merciful towards me. For my husband who after 9 years is still in love with me despite all my shortcomings. My two amazing kids, I am overwhelmed on a daily basis that I was chosen to be their mom. My family, the most amazing loving parents, my brothers and sisters nieces and nephew and all my extended family. My friends, who are like family in so many ways to me. So thankful for our warm home, and full bellies. I am also thankful for the privilege to serve an awesome God.

Peter-I am thankful for my wife, my kids and Jesus!

Isaiah- I am thankful for my family because God has made them for me.

Elijah-I am thankful for God.

Typical boys....short and to the point!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

we had to go around yesterday and say what we were thankful for.. of course the story came up when Isaiah said "I'm thankful for Christine." so cute. miss ya. Hope you ate plenty of turkey.