Thursday, May 28, 2009

Mountains






As I type I can barely keep my eyes open. I am really tired. I think all the driving is catching up with me. I just want to reach our destination. We did another long day today over 500 miles. Right now we are in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. (For you bible scholars you might know this a Chuck Mislers headquarters.)


The drive today was much more scenic than yesterday. I was very thankful for that. The mountains are amazing. Living in Topsfield and driving to Lincoln you get some pretty views of Mt Katahdin. The boys call it snowy mountain. What we saw today was many snowy mountains. I kept thinking of the song "mighty to save" the line that says "Savior He can move the mountains, my God is mighty to save" I kept thinking "wow God could really move those mountains"


So we're hoping to reach Bellingham,Washington tomorrow. Thanks for all the prayers.

No comments: