Monday, December 7, 2009

Simple Womans daybook...i'll be home for christmas

For Today ...I'll be home for Christmas...if only in my dreams

Outside my window ...it's still dark and they keep saying it's cold outside

I am thinking ...that December is going by too fast

I am thankful for ...my husband and I don't tell him as often as I should

i am wearing ...super comfy gray pants, and a hoodie

i am remembering ...to put my Christmas cards in the mail today

i am going ...to the dentist *sigh* BUT on a happier note two Christmas parties on Friday, one for the kids and one for mommy(and Hannah)

i am currently reading ...nothing. I need some new books for Christmas

From the learning rooms....so much fun stuff this week. Lots of fun experiments, our Christmas devotional, a trip to the library for Isaiah's first research paper

i am hoping ...to get Christmas cards in the mail. I love Christmas cards

on my mind ...my family in Maine. I miss them

noticing that ...it's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

pondering these words ..."the only blind person at Christmastime is he that has not Christmas in his heart" Helen Keller

from the kitchen ...homemade chicken soup, with leftover chicken YUM

around the house ...pretty Christmas lights

one of my favorite things ...the kids getting excited for Christmas morning.

from my photo journal ...this picture was a finalist for the Christmas card this year. It didn't make it but it is still super cute. I love having 3 kids.

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

1 comment:

sarasusen said...

LOVE the picture. Could tehy get any cuter???