Monday, December 28, 2009

Simple Women's Day Book Last one of 2009

For Today..........until next year's Christmas

Outside my window..........cloudy and cold

I am thinking...........how wonderful it will be to see my sister Christine in March

I am thankful for......the health of my children

I am wearing....comfy pants and a super cute new pink shirt.

I am going..........no where and I love it.

I am reading.......going to steal my hubbys Christmas gift and read Chuck Smith's Memoirs

I am hoping..............to loose 12 pounds by the time my sister gets here

On my mind........how to reach out more to our neighbors

From the Learning Rooms.....not much, prep for post break. Enjoying the time off

Remembering that.....I must decrease and He must increase

From the kitchen.....pork tenderloin, apple sauce, roasted rosemary red potatoes and corn YUM

Around the house......the aftermath of Christmas and company and I LOVE it.

Listening to.....Hannah cooing and laughing and the boys playing the Wii

A few plans for the week......what shall we do this new years eve?

One of my favorite things......challenging myself on the treadmill

From my photo album


Oh how she loved Hannah!

www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments: