Monday, February 8, 2010

Daybook Feb 8 Sleep what is sleep?

For today…. Back to school, visit from our "British" friends
Outside my window… Very dark, but what an amazing winter we have had, if you can call it winter...50 degree temps with sunshine. Nope don't miss the harsh Maine winter at all
I am thinking… how I need to organize the boys clothes in their dressers
I am thankful for… my new friends here in Washington, the Lord has truly blessed me!
I am wearing… nursing pj's I got from Christmas. I love them, so easy at night
I am going… to enjoy staying home with my kids
I am reading… Reading Matthew in my Bible ,and reading "Practical theology for Women"
I am hoping…for a smooth week
On my mind… how to get Hannah to sleep more at night
From the learning rooms… Volcanoes, & Boston Tea Party!
Remembering that… age is but a number.
From the kitchen...I really neat some new recipes..chicken, hamburg, chicken,hamburg
Around the house… clutter clutter
One of my favorite things… Listening to the boys recite to books of the Bible.
A few plans for this week... Gym class Friday, then a fine arts presentation for the kids and to top it off a fun Valentine's Party
From my photo journal…the girl with so many toys, but this is her favorite by far. She gets herself bouncing and laughing.


www.thesimplewomansdaybook.com

No comments: