Thursday, February 11, 2010

Jump Jump Jump Everybody Jump

She has so many contraptions but this is by far her favorite. She loves to get herself jumping and laughing. She is growing so fast. She's my super baby. It is amazing to me how much she is learning and developing. I joke with the boys when they are doing school that Hannah is doing her learning too, but she really is, from rolling over, to all her coos and squeals, to grabbing her feet and putting them in her mouth and even "swimming" in the tub with Mom, in just four short months she has changed so much. Last night I was watching her sleep and overcome with emotion realizing that just yesterday Elijah was that small, and Isaiah was that small. I could not resist going into their room to tell them how much I loved them and how amazed I am at the little men they are becoming. It is all happening so fast. I want to savor each stage of each one of these little people God has blessed me with.

No comments: