Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Daybook Tuesday Feb 23

For Today February 23 " There are flowers" -Isaiah coming inside with some dandelions


Outside my window...dark right now but I know another beautiful day is just about to start. Mid 50's all February? What an amazing land the Lord has brought our family too. I love this mild winter,especially running all over the place with 3 kids.




I am thinking...of my brother Steven and praying his heart is open to the Lord.




I am thankful for...amazing friends back home in Maine and now here in Washington. I am so thankful for our church family here. They have been such a blessing to us.




From the learning rooms...so much so much so much learning going on. Geysers, Revolutionary War, more Olympic goodies




From the kitchen...ho hum getting bored in the kitchen. Need some new ideas for my picky picky eaters.




I am wearing...pj's




I am going...to Target and the park




I am reading....Mark and "Ask a Pilot"




I am hoping...in the only One that offers real hope Jesus




Around the house...did some seriously cleaning yesterday and need to finish today since the property management place in stopping by to check out the house...nice of them to give me 24 hour notice.




One of my favorite things...being a mom to 3 amazing kids




A few plans for the rest of the week...gym class on Friday,ladies fellowship Friday night ( I am going to try to take Hannah Bear I hope she's good)




Photo journal: Hannah is now 5 months!




No comments: