Thursday, October 1, 2009

Happy 10 Year Anniversary

Happy Ten Year Anniversary to us! I just wanted say a few words about how thankful I am to be married to my husband. For some reason the "ten" year mark has always seemed like a big deal to me. But now as we celebrate our ten year anniversary I realize that it's not making it to ten years that is important but rather the journey we have been on together to get here. And what a journey it has been. From the second we got engaged our lives have been on an amazing adventure, and this year has been no different. We moved to Washington, and we welcomed our beautiful daughter Hannah. I am so thankful for the journey the Lord has brought us on and that He has given me the perfect man to be on that journey with. I can't wait to see what is in store in the next ten years.

No comments: