Monday, January 4, 2010

Daybook January 4th He Heals

For today.... Jan 4 2010 Christmas letdown...no more tree, decorations, back to school


Outside my window...Rain Rain Rain, now I know what people meant when they said "It rains a lot out here" I will say I rather have the rain than snow


I am thinking...of my sister Mary who had a heart procedure today to repair and extra heart valve that she was born with and just now found out about. All went well because He heals.


I am thankful that..... I have a beautiful sister Mary -Elizabeth and a beautiful sister Christine


I am wearing.....no so glamours sweats...sick mom and sick baby = comfy clothes


I am going.....gym class on Friday and that's if we are feeling better


I am reading....started the One Year Bible and I am lucky to read that.


I am hoping....Hannah feels 100% better soon...mommy is tired


On my mind....so much there is not enough space in the blog sphere


I am listening to...CD from my mom that has praise song with Hannah's name in it, so beautiful


From the learning Rooms....up to my eyeballs in school. Elijah started Saxon 1 math today, can't believe he's almost 6


Remembering that....I must take it one day at a time, one hour at a time and one minuet at a time if need be AND tomorrow is my brother Jonathan's birthday "welcome to the 30's club lil bro"

From the kitchen...is a mess...lol I am watching my eating post-baby


Around the house....fossils from science class ..fun


One of my favorite things... Hannah laughing at her brothers


From my photo journal

Hannah and Elijah "Mom can I hold Hannah" he always asks


www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com

No comments: