Monday, November 23, 2009

Daybook November 23 Back to the Basics

For Today...back to the basics


Outside my window...it's still dark outside but I don't mind


I am thinking...how wonderful a good cup of coffee tastes right now (gingerbread creamer)


I am thankful for..the discipline of the Lord and for bold solid biblical teaching.


I am wearing...pj's Lisa sent me soooo comfy


I am remembering...my strange dream. We moved back to Calais and bought our old house and I cried and cried and cried. Interesting.


I am going... Hannah Bear has her 2 month check up today WOW For Thanksgiving we are headed to Oregon to enjoy dinner with some good friends of ours. I am thankful for friends on the west coast.


I am reading ..still reading 90days with Jesus and I am going to pick up Sarah Palin's new book when I am out and about today.


I am hoping..to get back to basics today in all areas in my life.


On my mind... how to show my kids I love them today


From the learning rooms...not too much, Math, Language Arts and History. We are not starting our new Science book this week. We'll wait until next week.


noticing that...I spend too much time on the computer.


pondering these words..."He who has begun a good work in you will be faithful to complete until the day of Jesus Christ"


listening to... Little coos from Hannah Bear


from the kitchen ...oh boy do I have to cook dinner tonight? Maybe pork chops


around the house...not too much but I hear the snowman collection chanting "Let us out, Let us out"


From my photo journal

Hannah Bear and her Daddy!

1 comment:

Snuffygirl5 said...

Aw, I love the picture. Been wondering when you'd post one of Peter with his little girl. I love how he's smiling down on her.