Monday, November 16, 2009

Daybook Novemeber 16

November 16




For Today....enjoying the season




Outside my window....very windy, raining, grey




I am thinking of...how to make Christmas more about Jesus this year




I am thankful for...having a baby in the house again




I am wearing...super cute pj pants Fle got me and my hubbys t-shirt, super comfy




I am remembering...to take it one day at a time




I am going...to a "First Thanksgiving" party with the kids on Thursday. We are to bring something that might have been served at the first Thanksgiving. We are bring cornbread and popcorn. Sounds like it's going to be a fun time.




I am reading...still reading 90 days with Jesus, not sure what to read next,any suggestions?




I am hoping...and praying that Hannah Bear feels better soon. She has a little cold.




On my mind...family and friends back in Maine and how much I miss them




I am listening to...David Crowder Band "how He loves us"




From the learning rooms...Finishing Space Exploration complete with a space model,still going through the book of Job (very different reading it with a 9 and 5 year old)




Noticing that...my boys need haircuts




Pondering these words...Blessed are those who keep His testimonies, Who seek Him with a whole heart. Psalm 119:2




From the kitchen...Meatloaf, carrots, mashed potatoes for dinner and maybe some chocolate chip cookies (ha not from scratch from the premade cookie dough tube)




Around the house...3 beautiful children




One of my favorite things...a smiling baby even if it's at 3:30 in the morning




From my photo journal...


Beautiful Mt. Baker....it's amazing.


www.thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com



No comments: