Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hannah ...Just Because

I must confess I am addicted to dressing Hannah Bear. I remember being pregnant and spending literally hours in her room looking at all the little outfits dreaming of the day I would be able to dress her. Now dressing little boys is fun, but dressing a litter girl is way more fun. The little outfit she has on today was picked out by big brother Elijah...because he said she had too much pink. I am a sucker for pink, but I must say she is pretty in purple. Seriously she's way cuter in person. And those chubby little cheeks are so cute I can't stop kissing them.


In this picture she gave a little squeal, she's a happy baby first thing in the morning.



Big girl in her tub or as we call this time "spa day".


1 comment:

kelizzle/johnnyred said...

I love dressing up my girl. I can't wait until after Thanksgiving I think I have a Christmas dress for her to wear every week!